Sunday, February 20, 2011

Amazing Creativity

Maybe this is typical for a four-year-old, but I was very impressed when Bryce came up with this creation...
   First, a little background... Bryce's latest obsession is Lego Bionicles.  They are little lego toy warriors that are put together using several pieces for the body, armor on top of that, and weapons.  Well, Bryce owns about five bionicles and there are many more that Lego makes.  He loves to go on Bioncle website to browse through ones that he doesn't have.  Initially I thought he would go on there and then beg for more bionicles, but he surprised me when he would click on the ones that interested and then quietly go downstairs and get to work using the parts he already owns.  
  Introducing Drill Dozer...
 

 I was most impressed with this makeshift drill.  It is made of four pieces that I would never have thought would fit together, let alone create the correct angles to form a drill.  This boy's attention to detail constantly surprises me.  Of course each of the three weapons are exactly in the positions that they belong too. 
  When I posed him in the top picture with his arms out I really annoyed Bryce because he said the arms have to go down just like his picture from the website.    


The real thing for comparison:



1 comment:

  1. Love it. Funny. Did Bryce take the pictures too?

    I like that he is super creative and loves to show them to me. But remember, girls can't play with Bionicles.

    ReplyDelete