Thursday, September 9, 2010

Epiphany

It's no secret that I'm a procrastinator. I've been putting off writing on this blog because I can't figure out how to make the darn picture smaller at the top of my blog. Well, it's been over a year of putting it off, trying to change the size of the picture, giving up, and putting it off again. Well, I came to the conclusion that I don't have to shrink the picture to post on my blog. Sure, it's disproportionately large, but who cares? That is not a good reason to not update on here.
I've also concluded that I spend WAY too much time perusing other people's blogs, facebooking, and wasting time on the internet to de-stress from a long day. I mean, why am I concerning myself with keeping up with the status updates of all the people on my friend's list when half of them probably wouldn't even notice if I de-friended them? It's an addiction and it needs to end. Maybe writing on my own blog will take the place all this idleness.
Enough ranting. Here are some pictures of the kids...

3 comments:

  1. Okay, so Mike just figured out how to change the size of that picture in 5 minutes. I guess I could have asked him over a year ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are funny. I can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I was going to ask what was wrong with the picture...it looked fine!

    ReplyDelete